Who’s who at Stellantis
Executives from PSA Group make up a slight majority of the Stellantis leadership team announced last week, though Fiat Chrysler Automobiles executives are in charge of the company’s finances, marketing and North American business.
Mark Stewart remains North American COO under Mike Manley, the former FCA CEO who is now head of the Americas. There are two design chiefs: FCA’s Ralph Gilles and PSA’s Jean-Pierre Ploue, with their duties divided by brand.
See the entire roster of top 43 executives, with photos, titles and their roots to either PSA or FCS by clicking here.
On this topic: ( from category News )
- CEO Tavares will have 38 direct reports at Stellantis — double from PSA
- Trump pardons ex-Google AV engineer Levandowski, commutes sentence of dealer Billy Walters
- Ex-VW manager Schmidt gets early release from prison in diesel case
- Stellantis CEO to U.S. dealers: ‘I love you’
- Rivian hires industry outsider as next CFO
- Kia’s success may be costing it talent