Baldi named CEO of Lamborghini's U.S. operations
Lamborghini has appointed a veteran executive as the new CEO of Automobili Lamborghini America, the company’s biggest market.
Andrea Baldi, 45, who has been with Lamborghini since 2010, most recently as director of the brand’s Europe/Middle East/Africa region, was named to the position this month, the company announced Thursday.
Baldi succeeds Alessandro Farmeschi, 50, who has held the top job in the region since 2014 and is returning to the supercar maker’s headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy, the company said.
During his tenure, Farmeschi oversaw a threefold increase in Lamborghini’s sales volumes, thanks in part to the introduction of the Urus SUV, and 34 percent growth in its dealer network in the region, the company said.
- Highlights from the latest episodes of “Daily Drive,” August 2-3
- CarMax exec: Diversity education is the start of real change
- Tesla Chairman Robyn Denholm sells shares worth over $22 million
- Nikola founder Milton turns to lawyers who defended Tesla’s Musk
- Nikola’s Milton turns to lawyers who defended Tesla’s Musk
- American Honda names Noriya Kaihara as new CEO