Auto journalism veteran joins AN
Carrie Roca has joined Automotive News as a copy editor.
Roca, 63, has spent her entire career in automotive journalism, most recently as managing editor with the Hill and Knowlton agency overseeing quality control for Ford Communications. Before that, she was managing editor for Winding Road magazine.
This marks a return to Crain Communications for Roca, who had worked at AutoWeek when it was owned by Crain.
Roca earned a bachelor’s degree in English from Wayne State University and a master’s in English from the University of Toledo.
On this topic: ( from category News )
- New VW CEO Oliver Blume faces software challenges as he takes helm from Diess
- Porsche to hire Mercedes's former tech chief ahead of potential IPO
- VW Group to trim executive board, report says
- Former Chrysler sales exec Tom Pappert dies at 82
- Elon Musk seeks feedback — unless it's negative
- Biden drives his 1967 Corvette for upcoming episode of 'Jay Leno's Garage'